- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Gaithersburg Book Festival
- Affiliated Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- Spring Classes
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Edith Wharton
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Building Character
- Crafting a Compelling Query: An Agent's Advice
- Deconstructing Children's Literature
- E.M. Forster: Aspects of the Novel and Howard’s End
- Faulkner and Woolf: Avant-Garde of the Avant-Garde?
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Interpretations of Sherlock Holmes: Part I
- On the Dark Side: the First Arc of American Noir
- Paris: A Literary Sampler
- Picture Book Intensive: A Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing: Guided Prompts
- Rock Creek Songbirds
- Spring Poetry Circle: Czeslaw Milosz & Tomas Transtromer
- The Tell-Tale Poe
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
The fifth Big Nate novel in the New York Times bestselling series by Lincoln Peirce!
Big Nate is a New York Times bestseller! Here comes the latest illustrated novel from Lincoln Peirce, all about king of detention and cartooning genius Nate Wright!
Everyone knows N-A-T-E does not equal N-E-A-T!
And when Nate's sloppiness gets out of hand, his best friend, Francis, is in serious trouble.
Can Nate clean up his act, or will he flip out first?
"Big Nate is funny, big time."—Jeff Kinney, author of Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Includes a sneak peek of the next Big Nate novel, Big Nate: In the Zone!
About the Author
Lincoln Peirce is a cartoonist-writer and the creator of the comic strip Big Nate, which appears in 200 U.S. newspapers. He lives with his family in Portland, Maine.