- Multimedia Archive
- Classes & Trips
- Book Groups
- Supported Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Writing Workshops
- Be Your Own Editor: How to Edit Your Own Work
- Grab the Reader at Go
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! A
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! B
- Memoir Writing: Possible Moral, Ethical & Legal Issues
- Mixed Level Memoir Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing
- Writing for Middle Grade & Young Adult
- Politics & Place
- Close Reads: Classics & Contemporary
- Fiction & Form
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- District Lines
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Charlie and the Christmas Kitty (Hardcover)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
Why is there a great big tree in the house?!?
And why are all these boxes underneath it?
Heywhat is that?!? Where did it come from?
Uh-oh. This isn't good. . . . This isn't good at all!
In this hilarious follow-up to the New York Times bestselling picture book Charlie the Ranch Dog, Ree Drummondthe Pioneer Woman herselfdelivers a story about getting into the holiday spirit and finding the good in all. Even though Charlie may not have put a kitty on his Christmas list, he learns that if you keep an open heart, new friends can come in unexpected packages.
About the Author
Ree Drummond is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Pioneer Woman Cooks. Ree's beloved website, The Pioneer Woman, was founded in 2006 and showcases her cooking, photography, and anecdotes about country life. Her cooking show, The Pioneer Woman, premiered on Food Network in 2011. Ree loves Ethel Merman songs, Toni Collette, and Gone With the Wind, and lives on a working cattle ranch in Oklahoma with her husband and four children.