- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Supported Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- District Lines
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Wedding Feng Shui: The Chinese Horoscopes Guide to Planning Your Wedding (Paperback)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
From your luckiest wedding day to the perfect dress, Wedding Feng Shui will help you plan the ceremony of your dreams!
Are you a Dragon with a Tiger fiancÉ? Which of your bridesmaids is your best shopping companion? Will you run into conflicts with your Snake mother-in-law? In Wedding Feng Shui, Chinese horoscope experts Laura Lau and Theodora Lau explain how anyone of any culture can use Eastern wisdom to create a meaningful, beautiful, and personalized wedding.
Based on your lunar and solar signs and those of your fiancÉ, wedding party, family, and friends, you'll learn:
- Which of the twelve animal signs you areand how it can affect you during the planning process
- The best and worst tasks for each member of your family and wedding party
- The perfect dresses, flowers, gemstones, symbols, and more for your sign
- Your luckiest wedding date, based on your specific marriage combination
And there's much more!
About the Author
Laura Lau is the coauthor of The Handbook of Chinese Horoscopes and Best-Loved Chinese Proverbs. She is the daughter of Kenneth and Theodora Lau, and she earned her Bachelor of Arts from the University of California, Berkeley. Laura splits her time between Asia and California with her husband.
Praise for Wedding Feng Shui: The Chinese Horoscopes Guide to Planning Your Wedding…
[M]ore fun than your average wedding planner.”
-Milwaukee Journal Sentinel