- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Offsite Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- Spring Classes
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Edith Wharton
- Bridging the Partisan Divide
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Building Character
- Crafting a Compelling Query: An Agent's Advice
- Deconstructing Children's Literature
- E.M. Forster: Aspects of the Novel and Howard’s End
- Faulkner and Woolf: Avant-Garde of the Avant-Garde?
- How Fiction Works
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Interpretations of Sherlock Holmes: Part I
- On the Dark Side: the First Arc of American Noir
- Paris: A Literary Sampler
- Picture Book Intensive: A Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing: Guided Prompts
- Rock Creek Songbirds
- Spring Poetry Circle: Czeslaw Milosz & Tomas Transtromer
- The Tell-Tale Poe
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Past Lives of the Rich and Famous (Hardcover)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
A Rare and Riveting Look at the Lives of Some of Your Favorite Celebrities
Renowned New York Times bestselling author Sylvia Browne has written about what celebrities are doing after death. But she has not written about what they were doing before birth—until now. In Past Lives of the Rich and Famous, Sylvia fills us in on the past lives and deeds of some of the biggest celebrities of all time—from Amy Winehouse and Steve Jobs to Elizabeth Taylor and Elvis Presley. With detailed stories of their past lives, she takes us through the ages, from the ancient world to the not-so-distant past, traveling to locales all over the world.
Sylvia explains how past lives work, why we continue to come back to this earthly plane, how cell memory can cause us to feel homesick for a place we think we have never visited, and how a birthmark can be a carryover from an injury from a past life. Browne explains that, after all, past lives aren't someone else's—they are your own. Each of us has our own spirit that endures through the passage of time and the ending—and beginning—of different lives.
Past Lives of the Rich and Famous is highly entertaining, but it offers much more to readers hungry for inside information on celebrities—for both longtime Sylvia Browne fans and newcomers. In the latter part of the book, Sylvia gently takes you through a regression of your own. Not only will you find it enjoyable and relaxing, but it will give you a unique glimpse into your own sacred and immortal soul.
About the Author
Sylvia Browne is a number one New York Times bestselling author and world-famous psychic who has appeared regularly on the Montel Williams Show and Larry King Live, as well as making countless other media and public appearances. She is also founder of her church, the Society of Novus Spiritus, which celebrated its twenty-fifth anniversary in 2011.