- Multimedia Archive
- Classes & Trips
- Book Groups
- Supported Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Writing Workshops
- Be Your Own Editor: How to Edit Your Own Work
- Grab the Reader at Go
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! A
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! B
- Memoir Writing: Possible Moral, Ethical & Legal Issues
- Mixed Level Memoir Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing
- Writing for Middle Grade & Young Adult
- Politics & Place
- Close Reads: Classics & Contemporary
- Fiction & Form
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- District Lines
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
In Adele Ashworth’s classic historical romance Stolen Charms, the privileged Natalie Haislett wishes to meet the Black Knight, a Robin Hood–type crook who steals from the rich and gives to the poor.
Against her better judgment, she enlists the help of Jonathan Drake, a known rogue who has left many hearts in his wake. Will Natalie be his latest conquest or will it be the Black Knight who’ll capture her heart?
A suspenseful mystery with plenty of sexual tension and romance in Victorian England, Stolen Charms is a sophisticated, sultry read that will appeal to fans of Cathy Maxwell, Christina Dodd, and Lisa Kleypas.
About the Author
I've always loved to write, but after my first attempt at a novel (nine chapters of Plastic City, the story of underwater-dwelling orphans in the twenty-third century that I wrote in the sixth grade), I took some time to get my bachelor's degree and to try my hand at other careers before I returned to my first passion: creative writing. After lots and lots of perseverance, hard work, and a bit of very good luck, My Darling Caroline went on to win the Romance Writers of America's RITA® Award for Best First Book of 1998.
I live in Texas with my family, exploring history as I delve into the hearts of my characters.