- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Gaithersburg Book Festival
- Affiliated Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- Spring Classes
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Edith Wharton
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Building Character
- Crafting a Compelling Query: An Agent's Advice
- Deconstructing Children's Literature
- E.M. Forster: Aspects of the Novel and Howard’s End
- Faulkner and Woolf: Avant-Garde of the Avant-Garde?
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Interpretations of Sherlock Holmes: Part I
- On the Dark Side: the First Arc of American Noir
- Paris: A Literary Sampler
- Picture Book Intensive: A Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing: Guided Prompts
- Rock Creek Songbirds
- Spring Poetry Circle: Czeslaw Milosz & Tomas Transtromer
- The Tell-Tale Poe
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
More Diners, Drive-ins and Dives: A Drop-Top Culinary Cruise Through America's Finest and Funkiest Joints (Paperback)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
Join New York Times bestselling author Guy Fieri, host of the hugely popular Food Network show Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, as he takes you on a tour of 60 more of the best local restaurants across America, as featured in his very favorite episodes. Bursting with his iconic personality, the book will follow his hot-rod trips around the country, mapping out the best places you′ve never heard of. Wherever he goes, Guy showcases the amazing personalities, the fascinating stories, and most important, the outrageously good food provided by these American treasures. Replete with recipes, photos, and memorabilia, and featuring Guy′s hilarious voice and rampant enthusiasm for these hidden culinary gems, UNTI DINERS #2 is the perfect gift for the his countless fans and for lovers of the American food scene.
About the Author
In 2006, Guy Fieri premiered his first show, Guy's Big Bite, on Food Network after winning season two of The Next Food Network Star. Today, this culinary rock star hosts two additional top-rated shows on the network: Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives and Tailgate Warriors. And on March 14, 2010, Guy made his debut as a game show host on the NBC primetime series Minute to Win It.
In 2011, Guy officially launched CWK (Cooking with Kids;), a program that encourages developing healthy eating habits to address the childhood obesity crisis, strengthen the family unit by sharing quality time in the kitchen, and as a result increase our children's self-esteem in a fun and positive way.
Guy's first two books were the New York Times bestselling Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives: An All-American Road Trip . . . with Recipes! and More Diners, Drive-ins and Dives: Another Drop-Top Culinary Cruise Through America's Finest and Funkiest Joints.
Guy owns five restaurants in Northern California, including three Johnny Garlic's and two Tex Wasabi's, and resides in Northern California with his wife, Lori, and two boys, Hunter and Ryder.
Praise for More Diners, Drive-ins and Dives: A Drop-Top Culinary Cruise Through America's Finest and Funkiest Joints…
#1 New York Times Bestseller
-New York Times
#7 Washington Post Bestseller