- Multimedia Archive
- Classes & Trips
- Book Groups
- Supported Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Writing Workshops
- Be Your Own Editor: How to Edit Your Own Work
- Grab the Reader at Go
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! A
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! B
- Memoir Writing: Possible Moral, Ethical & Legal Issues
- Mixed Level Memoir Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing
- Writing for Middle Grade & Young Adult
- Politics & Place
- Close Reads: Classics & Contemporary
- Fiction & Form
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- District Lines
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Dangerous promises and beguiling threats swirl together in a dozen stories of enchantments, dark and light, by New York Times bestselling author Melissa Marr. Uncanny and unexpected creatures appear from behind bushes, rise from under the seas, or manifest from seasonal storms to pursue the objects of their attentionwith amorous or sinister intentrelentlessly.
From the gentle tones of a story-tellers cadences to the terror of a blood sacrifice, tales of favorite characters from Marrs Wicked Lovely novels mix with accounts of new characters for readers to fall in love with . . . or to fear.
Lush, seductive, and chilling, Melissa Marrs stories revel in the unseen magic that infuses the world as we know it.
About the Author
Melissa Marr is the author of the New York Times bestselling Wicked Lovely series; Carnival of Souls; and an adult novel, Graveminder. When not writing, editing, or traveling, Melissa is buried under a plethora of books, dogs, and children in Virginia.
Praise for Faery Tales & Nightmares…
Simple but lyrical language, resourceful female protagonists, and a mixed bag of supernatural delights should hold an allure for fans and newcomers alike.