- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Affiliated Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- Spring Classes
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Edith Wharton
- Bridging the Partisan Divide
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Building Character
- Crafting a Compelling Query: An Agent's Advice
- Deconstructing Children's Literature
- E.M. Forster: Aspects of the Novel and Howard’s End
- Faulkner and Woolf: Avant-Garde of the Avant-Garde?
- How Fiction Works
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Interpretations of Sherlock Holmes: Part I
- On the Dark Side: the First Arc of American Noir
- Paris: A Literary Sampler
- Picture Book Intensive: A Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing: Guided Prompts
- Rock Creek Songbirds
- Spring Poetry Circle: Czeslaw Milosz & Tomas Transtromer
- The Tell-Tale Poe
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
His Darkest Hunger (Mass Market Paperback)
Not currently shipping from publisher – Subject to future availability
Jaxon Castille: jaguar shifter, warrior, assassin. He has long hungered for the chance to make his former lover, Libby Jamieson, pay for her deadly betrayal. After three long years he's finally found her. The hunt is over . . .
But the Libby that he finds is not what he expected. She has no memory of their tumultuous affair, of her treachery, of anything beyond her own name. A shadowy and deadly clan has marked them both for death, and in an instant, he game changes: the hunter has become the hunted.
On the run, with the ghosts of their past between them and a dark, desperate hunger quickly reclaiming their bodies and souls, Libby and Jaxon must discover the truth behind the dark forces working against them. Together, they must grab hold of a destiny that has the power to either heal them or destroy them.
But the truth is far more shattering than anyone could imagine . . .
About the Author
Juliana Stone lives with her family and dog somewhere in Canada. Her passion for music and the written word has been a lifelong addiction, which explains her love of romance books and '80s rock. Juliana is currently at work on the next book in her League of Guardians series.
Praise for His Darkest Hunger…
“Fantastic, fresh world--impossible to put down.”
-#1 New York Times bestseller Christine Feehan
“Christine Feehan’s fans will devour this steamy paranormal treat. Juliana Stone rocks!”
-Ann Aguirre, national bestselling author of Doubleblind and Blue Diablo
Jaxon has raised my darkest hunger for more of Juliana Stone’s intriguing, sexy heroes!”
Newcomer Stone wastes no time establishing her ability to tell an enthralling story. Passions run dark and deep in this tale. Stone introduces a world that holds plenty of treachery, ensuring lots of danger and heart-stopping adventure. Can’t wait for the next installment.
-Romantic Times BOOKclub
Interesting mythological lore, intense action & attention to detail set this book apart.