- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Gaithersburg Book Festival
- Affiliated Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- Spring Classes
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Edith Wharton
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Building Character
- Crafting a Compelling Query: An Agent's Advice
- Deconstructing Children's Literature
- E.M. Forster: Aspects of the Novel and Howard’s End
- Faulkner and Woolf: Avant-Garde of the Avant-Garde?
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Interpretations of Sherlock Holmes: Part I
- On the Dark Side: the First Arc of American Noir
- Paris: A Literary Sampler
- Picture Book Intensive: A Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing: Guided Prompts
- Rock Creek Songbirds
- Spring Poetry Circle: Czeslaw Milosz & Tomas Transtromer
- The Tell-Tale Poe
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
The Dangerous Viscount (Mass Market Paperback)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
She is determined to find a husband. . . now!
Lady Diana Fanshawes impeccable bloodline doesnt stop society from laughing at the antics of her eccentric family. She knows a proper marriage is her one chance to make her way in the worldwhich is precisely why she will marry Lord Blakeney, though shes certain shell never love him. But then shes kissed by the brilliant and unconventional Sebastian, Viscount Iverley . . . and her well-laid plans tumble into disarray.
Sebastian wants absolutely nothing to do with love or marriage. But when he arrives at his hated cousin Blakeneys house party, Sebastian is smitten by the tantalizing Diana. But Diana is the marrying kind, and Sebastian has no wish to risk his freedomthough the passion between them is hard to resist. Should the lady follow her heart in an attempt to win Iverleys, though it seems hardened against heror should she sacrifice her love for respectability?
About the Author
Miranda Neville grew up in England before moving to New York City to work in Sotheby's rare books department. After many years as a journalist and editor, she decided that writing fiction was more fun. She lives in Vermont.
Praise for The Dangerous Viscount…
Sizzling, addictive, and deeply romantic: Miranda Neville’s novels are a joy to read.
-Eloisa James, New York Times bestselling author