- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Gaithersburg Book Festival
- Affiliated Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- Spring Classes
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Edith Wharton
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Building Character
- Crafting a Compelling Query: An Agent's Advice
- Deconstructing Children's Literature
- E.M. Forster: Aspects of the Novel and Howard’s End
- Faulkner and Woolf: Avant-Garde of the Avant-Garde?
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Interpretations of Sherlock Holmes: Part I
- On the Dark Side: the First Arc of American Noir
- Paris: A Literary Sampler
- Picture Book Intensive: A Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing: Guided Prompts
- Rock Creek Songbirds
- Spring Poetry Circle: Czeslaw Milosz & Tomas Transtromer
- The Tell-Tale Poe
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
The Hot Mom's Handbook: Laugh and Feel Great from Playdate to Date Night... (Paperback)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
You've made it through nine months of baby bump, but now baby has arrived and it's a whole new set of rules. Not sure how to navigate this brave new world and new you?
From Jessica Denay, founder of the Hot Moms Club, comes the ultimate resource for moms of all ages trying to balance everything from playdate to date night, nightlife to nightlight. In this laugh-out-loud yet practical guide, Jessica shares how to break loose that inner Hot Mom and tackles everything from avoiding MILPs (Moms I'd Like to Punch) to Making Your Minivan Rock. Along with advice from celebrity moms, experts, and friends, the book has insights from Jessica's personal journey, as well as cheeky anecdotes you won't find in traditional parenting books.
Plus, don't miss her useful Baby on a Budget tips: Did you know that baby wipes double as makeup remover and how a little baby powder gives greasy hair a fresh start? Also, as a top celebrity party planner, Jessica shares her creative birthday and holiday ideas that will make your bashes stand out!
About the Author
Jessica Denay is regarded as a top blogger and mom lifestyle expert, and has appeared on hundreds of television shows and in dozens of magazines as an authority of everything "Hot" for moms. When she's not taking her son to school or the beach, she's busy writing the next installment in the Hot Mom series.