- Multimedia Archive
- Classes & Trips
- Book Groups
- Supported Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Hungry for Words: An Inquiry Into the Art of Food Writing
- Writing Workshops
- Politics & Place
- Close Reads: Classics & Contemporary
- Fiction & Form
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- District Lines
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
The Hot Mom to Be Handbook: Look and Feel Great from Bump to Baby (Paperback)
Not currently shipping from publisher – Subject to future availability
Are you simply "pregnant" . . . or a Hot Mom to Be?
A Hot Mom to Be is confident and empowered. She's a woman who meets the needs of her family but refuses to get lost in the madness of motherhood. And she will never sacrifice her sense of style or self.
Founder of the Hot Moms Club, and monthly "Mommywood" columnist for Pregnancy magazine, Jessica Denay is on the pulse of Hollywood mom trends and baby products. The Hot Moms Club has coordinated nurseries and hosted star-studded baby showers for dozens of celebrities including Brooke and Charlie Sheen, Trista Sutter, Alison Sweeney, Ana Ortiz, and Angie Everhart to name a few. And now Jessica Denay offers the very best advice, products, and stories for moms-to-be everywhere. Wise and funny, helpful and hip, The Hot Mom to Be Handbook contains a wealth of information on:
- Avoiding McSteamy or McDreamy ob-gyns
- Working the perks of pregnancyand playing the "I've Gotta Pee" card to your best advantage
- Bump on a Budgetmoney saving tips that won't cramp your style
- Creating decoy baby names and coping with Dad's "Post-Party" Depression
- Earth-friendly tips for the Eco-Minded Mama . . . and more!
Chock-full of Hot Mom bare necessitiesas well as $tuff to Drool Over sectionshere's how to do it, how to strut it, and where to buy it.
Plus thousands of dollars' worth of discounts inside!
About the Author
Jessica Denay is regarded as a top blogger and mom lifestyle expert, and has appeared on hundreds of television shows and in dozens of magazines as an authority of everything "Hot" for moms. When she's not taking her son to school or the beach, she's busy writing the next installment in the Hot Mom series.