- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Gaithersburg Book Festival
- Affiliated Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- Spring Classes
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Edith Wharton
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Building Character
- Crafting a Compelling Query: An Agent's Advice
- Deconstructing Children's Literature
- E.M. Forster: Aspects of the Novel and Howard’s End
- Faulkner and Woolf: Avant-Garde of the Avant-Garde?
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Interpretations of Sherlock Holmes: Part I
- On the Dark Side: the First Arc of American Noir
- Paris: A Literary Sampler
- Picture Book Intensive: A Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing: Guided Prompts
- Rock Creek Songbirds
- Spring Poetry Circle: Czeslaw Milosz & Tomas Transtromer
- The Tell-Tale Poe
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Sugar and Spice: An L.A. Candy Novel (Paperback)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
Sugar and spice . . . not everyone's nice.
Fresh from being betrayed by one of her closest friends, new celebrity Jane Roberts has learned a few lessons. Most important: know who to trust. And in Hollywood, that list is short. Determined to get control of her life, Jane swears off boys and all the trouble they bring. But when high school sweetheart Caleb and L.A. crush Braden show up, both acting sweeter than ever, Jane has a hard time remembering her no-boys rule.
And for the first time Janes best friend, Scarlett, has only one guy on her mind: her new boyfriend, Liam. But being on a hit reality show means hanging out with other guys on-camera, and Liam isnt too happy with pretending to play a bit part in her love life.
Just when everything feels out of control, Jane makes a discovery that changes everyones definition of reality forever. In television star Lauren Conrads L.A. Candy series, the drama is pure dishy fun.
About the Author
Lauren Conrad is a television star, fashion designer, and #1 New York Times bestselling author best known for starring in the MTV hit series The Hills. She has been featured on the covers of Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Elle, Teen Vogue, Us Weekly, Rolling Stone, and Entertainment Weekly, among others. She lives in Los Angeles.