- Multimedia Archive
- Classes & Trips
- Book Groups
- Supported Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Writing Workshops
- Be Your Own Editor: How to Edit Your Own Work
- Grab the Reader at Go
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! A
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! B
- Memoir Writing: Possible Moral, Ethical & Legal Issues
- Mixed Level Memoir Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing
- Writing for Middle Grade & Young Adult
- Politics & Place
- Close Reads: Classics & Contemporary
- Fiction & Form
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- District Lines
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Sweet Little Lies: An L.A. Candy Novel (Paperback)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
Jane Roberts was the average girl next door until she and her best friend, Scarlett Harp, landed their own hit reality show, L.A. Candy. But life on camera is getting complicated. . . .
When racy photos of Jane are leaked to the press, she becomes the center of a tabloid scandal. She turns to costar Madison Parker for help, but does Madison really have Jane's back?
Scarlett's got a scandal of her own. She's fallen for a guy who's strictly off-limitswhich means Scarlett has a big secret to keep. But nothing stays secret for long in Hollywood.
In television star Lauren Conrad's dishy, entertaining novel about young Hollywood, the lies are only as sweet as the people telling them.
About the Author
Lauren Conrad is a television star, fashion designer, and #1 New York Times bestselling author best known for starring in the MTV hit series The Hills. She has been featured on the covers of Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Elle, Teen Vogue, Us Weekly, Rolling Stone, and Entertainment Weekly, among others. She lives in Los Angeles.