- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Offsite Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- Spring Classes
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Edith Wharton
- Bridging the Partisan Divide
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Building Character
- Crafting a Compelling Query: An Agent's Advice
- Deconstructing Children's Literature
- E.M. Forster: Aspects of the Novel and Howard’s End
- Faulkner and Woolf: Avant-Garde of the Avant-Garde?
- How Fiction Works
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Interpretations of Sherlock Holmes: Part I
- On the Dark Side: the First Arc of American Noir
- Paris: A Literary Sampler
- Picture Book Intensive: A Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing: Guided Prompts
- Rock Creek Songbirds
- Spring Poetry Circle: Czeslaw Milosz & Tomas Transtromer
- The Tell-Tale Poe
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Emeril at the Grill: A Cookbook for All Seasons (Paperback)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
If you know Emeril, you know that he always takes cooking to the next level. And when it comes to grilling, that means that instead of hamburgers he's making Pork and Chorizo Burgers with Green Chile Mayo.
Instead of corn on the cob, he's got Grilled Corn with Cheese and Chile. Anyone can grill a chicken, but only Emeril would come up with Northern ItalianStyle Chicken Under a Brick (yes—a brick!). And while we all love peach pie, how about Grilled Peaches with Mascarpone and Honey?
You've never grilled like this before.
The 158 recipes in this book are easy, fast, and make every meal a party. And why should grilling happen only in the summer? Emeril at the Grill is full of techniques for both indoor and outdoor cooking, so you can keep the party going all year round. From drinks (Watermelon Margaritas) to meats (Grilled Marinated Flank Steak with Chimichurri Sauce, anyone?), from salads (Watercress, Avocado, and Mango Salad) to desserts (ever grill a banana split?), this is a grilling book like no other.
About the Author
Emeril Lagasse is a chef, restaurateur, and author of seventeen bestselling cookbooks, including his most recent book, Farm to Fork: Cooking Local, Cooking Fresh, and Emeril's New New Orleans Cooking, which introduced his creative take on Creole cuisine. He is the proprietor of thirteen award-winning restaurants across the country. He is the host of The Originals with Emeril and Fresh Food Fast, both appearing on the Cooking Channel. He is currently in his fourteenth year as the food correspondent for ABC's Good Morning America. In 2002, Emeril established the Emeril Lagasse Foundation to support children's educational programs that inspire and mentor young people through the culinary arts and promote nutrition and healthy eating.