- Multimedia Archive
- Classes & Trips
- Book Groups
- Supported Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Hungry for Words: An Inquiry Into the Art of Food Writing
- Writing Workshops
- Politics & Place
- Close Reads: Classics & Contemporary
- Fiction & Form
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- District Lines
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
The Career Within You: How to Find the Perfect Job for Your Personality (Paperback)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
Find the Perfect Career Just for You!
The Career Within You Includes:
- A Quiz to Determine Your Personality's "Career Type"
- Worksheets That Fit a Selection of Jobs to Your Strengths, Needs, and Objectives
- Extensive Tables of the Careers That Currently Offer the Most Money, the Most Opportunities, and the Greatest Flexibility
- Sample RÉsumÉs That Will Catch an Employer's Attention
- Detailed Tips on Preparing for a Successful Interview
- Success Stories of People Just Like You
About the Author
Elizabeth Wagele is a leading expert and one of the most popular writers on the Enneagram. Her published books include The Enneagram Made Easy; Are You My Type, Am I Yours?; and The Enneagram of Parenting. A graduate of UC Berkeley, Wagele blogs regularly about personalities and other subjects.
Praise for The Career Within You: How to Find the Perfect Job for Your Personality…
What a tragedy it is to posses such natural gifts and to hide them from ourselves and the world. Wagele and Stabb are great detectives who will help you understand your perfect habitat for all you can bring to the workplace.
-Chip Conley, Founder & CEO, Joie de Vivre Hospitality, author of PEAK: How Great Companies Get Their Mojo from Maslow
This book will free you to become the person you know you really want to be. It is of immense help in understanding yourself and your colleagues. It will empower you to take those steps that will result in new and even joyful professional satisfaction.
-Gil Garcetti, former Los Angeles County District Attorney, Consulting Producer of "The Closer," author and photographer
This book is full of valuable information on developing one’s career. A great strength of the book is its entertaining style – I loved the charts, cartoons, exercises, etc. which add a light touch to the serious material covered in the book.
-Subrata K. Sen, Joseph F. Cullman Professor of Marketing, Yale School of Management
“The Career Within You will help you recognize who you are in the working world, the kind of job you’ll thrive at and how to find it.”
-Jonathan Feinstein, John G. Searle Professor of Economics and ManagementYale School of ManagementJonathan Feinstein, John G. Searle Professor of Economics and Management, Yale School of Management