- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Supported Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- District Lines
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
HappyBaby: The Organic Guide to Baby's First 24 Months (Paperback)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
A healthy baby is a HAPPYBABY!
From the most respected names in parenting come this definitive book on child rearing the all-natural way. HappyBaby combines decades of medical expertise from Dr. Robert W. Sears, renowned doctor in the Sears family of pediatricians, with the nutritional know-how of Amy Marlow, registered dietitian for the popular HAPPYBABY line of organic baby food. Look no further than between the pages of this jam-packed guide to find answers to critically important questions in the life of your baby, such as:
- What should I eat when nursing my baby to ensure the most nutritional feedings?
- What simple tips can help me manage the inevitable stress that comes with a new baby in the house?
- I'm worried about toxins in my baby's nursery. How can I green the new room?
- When do I introduce my child to solid foods, and how can I do it in a safe and fun way?
- How can I develop healthy eating habits in my children?
This groundbreaking book offers a proactive, harmonious approach to parenting that's easier, greener, and just plain better for your precious infant or toddler.
About the Author
Robert W. Sears, MD, FAAP, is a board-certified pediatrician. The father of three sons, he is a coauthor of The Baby Book and The Vaccine Book. Dr. Sears works with the HAPPYBABY team to develop healthy meals.