Outrage: How Illegal Immigration, the United Nations, Congressional Ripoffs, Student Loan Overcharges, Tobacco Companies, Trade (Paperback)
Dick Morris and Eileen McGann are outrage—and you should be, too!
- Half of all illegal immigrants came into this country legally—and we have no way of knowing they're still here!
- Congressmen are putting their wives on their campaign payrolls!
- The UN is a cover for massive corruption!
- Drug companies pay off doctors to write scrips—whether we need them or not!
- Teachers unions block the firing of bad teachers—and battle against higher education standards!
- Katrina victims are being stiffed by their insurance companies!
- Special interests cost our consumers $45 billion through trade quotas that save only a handful of jobs!
Unaware of these abuses? It's not surprising since the mainstream media don't talk about them. Too many powerful people are working very hard to cover them up. But in Outrage, New York Times bestselling authors Dick Morris and Eileen McGann give you the cold, hard facts you won't read about anywhere else—and offer tough, common-sense proposals on how to fight the special interests of the left and right . . . so we can start making these outrageous inequities things of the past!
About the Author
Dick Morris was born in Monmouthshire, South Wales, and enjoys sailing, travelling, listening to music, and photography. Books by him currently available on Amazon include: The Curse, a thriller described by one agent as "Ingenious, chilling...," The Castle, where three friends take a wrong turning in vampire country and find themselves in a nightmare scenario; and The Investigators, in which boy genius and amateur detective Lucas Voigt meets Sherlock Holmes and Wyatt Earp and comes face to face with Jack the Ripper...
Eileen McGann is an attorney who, with her husband, Dick, writes columns for the New York Post and for their website, dickmorris.com. She has written extensively about the abuses of Congress and the need for reform.