- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Gaithersburg Book Festival
- Affiliated Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- Spring Classes
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Edith Wharton
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Building Character
- Crafting a Compelling Query: An Agent's Advice
- Deconstructing Children's Literature
- E.M. Forster: Aspects of the Novel and Howard’s End
- Faulkner and Woolf: Avant-Garde of the Avant-Garde?
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Interpretations of Sherlock Holmes: Part I
- On the Dark Side: the First Arc of American Noir
- Paris: A Literary Sampler
- Picture Book Intensive: A Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing: Guided Prompts
- Rock Creek Songbirds
- Spring Poetry Circle: Czeslaw Milosz & Tomas Transtromer
- The Tell-Tale Poe
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Touched by Angels (Mass Market Paperback)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
New York City is always in need of miracles . . .
And this Christmas is no exception. Thank heavens the divinely inspired, if somewhat ditsy, angelic trioShirley, Goodness, and Mercyis available to answer three heartfelt prayers this sacred holiday season . . . and to impart important lessons along the way. And Goodness knows (as do Mercy and Shirley) that the three lonely women to whom theyve been assigned have a lot to learn:
A dedicated inner-city school teacher, Brynn needs to teach her troubled students how to dream . . .
Shy and dutiful Hannah must learn to follow her own heart . . .
And frustrated small-town-girl-turned- Broadway-wannabe Jenny needs to discover that home is where love truly lies.
Its time for the angels to shine . . . and to prove once again that when you wish upon a star, you get much more than just a pretty song!