- Multimedia Archive
- Classes & Trips
- Book Groups
- Supported Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Writing Workshops
- Be Your Own Editor: How to Edit Your Own Work
- Grab the Reader at Go
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! A
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! B
- Memoir Writing: Possible Moral, Ethical & Legal Issues
- Mixed Level Memoir Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing
- Writing for Middle Grade & Young Adult
- Politics & Place
- Close Reads: Classics & Contemporary
- Fiction & Form
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- District Lines
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
The Scent of Shadows: The First Sign of the Zodiac (Mass Market Paperback)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
When she was sixteen, Joanna Archer was brutally assaulted and left to die in the Nevada desert.
By rights, she should be dead.
Now a photographer by day, she prowls a different Las Vegas after sunset—a grim, secret Sin City where Light battles Shadow—seeking answers to whom or what she really is . . . and revenge for the horrors she was forced to endure.
But the nightmare is just beginning—for the demons are hunting Joanna, and the powerful shadows want her for their own . . .
About the Author
The New York Times bestselling author of the Signs of the Zodiac series and The Taken, and a former showgirl, Vicki Pettersson was born and raised—and still lives—in Sin City, where a backyard view of the Strip regularly inspires her to set down her martini and write.
Praise for The Scent of Shadows: The First Sign of the Zodiac…
“The Scent of Shadows came out of nowhere and slapped me silly. … You’re going to love this.”
“...Read at your own risk —it’ll keep you up past your bedtime.”