- Multimedia Archive
- Classes & Trips
- Book Groups
- Supported Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Writing Workshops
- Be Your Own Editor: How to Edit Your Own Work
- Grab the Reader at Go
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! A
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! B
- Memoir Writing: Possible Moral, Ethical & Legal Issues
- Mixed Level Memoir Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing
- Writing for Middle Grade & Young Adult
- Politics & Place
- Close Reads: Classics & Contemporary
- Fiction & Form
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- District Lines
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Perfect I'm Not: Boomer on Beer, Brawls, Backaches, and Baseball (Paperback)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
This is a guy who ...
- Grew up among Hell's Angels, taking their Harleys for solo joyrides at age eleven ...
- Prepares for every outing by blasting Metallica, AC/DC, and Godsmack at eardrum-bursting levels in the Yankees' locker room ...
- Regularly tried to coerce attractive women in the stands into lifting up their shirts from the Toronto Blue Jays' bullpen ...
- Endured huge, cortisone-loaded hypodermic shots straight into the spine to avoid missing scheduled pitching starts ...
- Was the 1998 ALCS MVP and the 2002 ALDS goat ...
- Has become legendary for his brawling, beer-drenched, no-holds-barred or punches-pulled lifestyle off the mound ...
About the Author
David Wells is one of the most colorful, honest, outspoken and genuinely funny beings on this, or any other planet.
Praise for Perfect I'm Not: Boomer on Beer, Brawls, Backaches, and Baseball…
“Pure locker-room trash talk, jock-jokey and fun.…A rags-to-pinstripes tale of America’s game.”