HarperCollins Practical Gardener: Flowers: What to Grow and How to Grow It (Paperback)
- Both Latin and common names always listed
- Indispensable charts detailing flowering and growth patterns, color, and essential notes
- Beautiful, detailed, and informative illustrations
- Useful hints and tips from the experts
- Clear, easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions for key tasks
About the Author
Lucy Peel is a journalist and writer specializing in design and gardening. She lives in London, England.
Alan Toogood has written several books including the American Horticultural Society's Plant Propagation, Growing from Seed, and Low-Maintenance Gardening. His books on propagation are recommended reading for horticultural college courses across the US. He lives in England.