- Multimedia Archive
- Classes & Trips
- Book Groups
- Supported Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Writing Workshops
- Be Your Own Editor: How to Edit Your Own Work
- Grab the Reader at Go
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! A
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! B
- Memoir Writing: Possible Moral, Ethical & Legal Issues
- Mixed Level Memoir Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing
- Writing for Middle Grade & Young Adult
- Politics & Place
- Close Reads: Classics & Contemporary
- Fiction & Form
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- District Lines
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Three Georgia peaches are in for one juicy summer . . .
. . . but Birdie would rather eat Thin Mints and sulk in the AC.
Leeda would prefer to sneak off with her boyfriend, Rex.
And Murphy just wants to cause a little mischief.
Together these three very different girls will discover the secret to finding the right boy, making the truest friends, and picking the perfect Georgia peach.
About the Author
Jodi Lynn Anderson is the New York Times bestselling author of Peaches, The Secrets of Peaches, Love and Peaches, and the popular May Bird trilogy. She lives in Washington, D.C., with her husband and an endless parade of stray pets.
Praise for Peaches…
“Funny, free, and utterly imaginative, Jodi Lynn Anderson’s writing is packed with loveliness. Peaches is a sweet and delicious read
-New York Times best–selling author of The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Ann Brashares
“Anderson’s tale encapsulates the state of ennui and anticipation that accompanies the last stretch of adolescence.”
-Publishers Weekly (starred review)