- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Gaithersburg Book Festival
- Affiliated Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- Spring Classes
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Edith Wharton
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Building Character
- Crafting a Compelling Query: An Agent's Advice
- Deconstructing Children's Literature
- E.M. Forster: Aspects of the Novel and Howard’s End
- Faulkner and Woolf: Avant-Garde of the Avant-Garde?
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Interpretations of Sherlock Holmes: Part I
- On the Dark Side: the First Arc of American Noir
- Paris: A Literary Sampler
- Picture Book Intensive: A Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing: Guided Prompts
- Rock Creek Songbirds
- Spring Poetry Circle: Czeslaw Milosz & Tomas Transtromer
- The Tell-Tale Poe
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
How to Drive Your Sister Crazy (Hardcover)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
Do you have a big sister?
Do you know how to drive her crazy?
It's easy, really easy.
Take it from me, Bradley Harris Pinkerton.
Does your sister hog the bathroom? Does she spend hours on the phone with her friends? Then this book is for you!
All you need is a rubber snake, some bubble gum, and a little bit of sneakiness.
Oh, and a really good hiding place.
Note: Do not let your sister read this book!
About the Author
Diane Z. Shore co-authored this is the dream, This Is the Game, and several other children's books. She lives with her family in metro Atlanta, Georgia.
Praise for How to Drive Your Sister Crazy…
Children are likely to chuckle at (and take notes on) these sure-fire tipsto terrorize your older sister.... Dramatic, wide-eyed expressions comically capturethese siblings’ emotions in this solid selection.