- Multimedia Archive
- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Gaithersburg Book Festival
- Affiliated Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- Spring Classes
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Edith Wharton
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Building Character
- Crafting a Compelling Query: An Agent's Advice
- Deconstructing Children's Literature
- E.M. Forster: Aspects of the Novel and Howard’s End
- Faulkner and Woolf: Avant-Garde of the Avant-Garde?
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Interpretations of Sherlock Holmes: Part I
- On the Dark Side: the First Arc of American Noir
- Paris: A Literary Sampler
- Picture Book Intensive: A Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing: Guided Prompts
- Rock Creek Songbirds
- Spring Poetry Circle: Czeslaw Milosz & Tomas Transtromer
- The Tell-Tale Poe
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
The Attitude Is Everything Workbook: Strategies and Tools for Developing Personal and Professional Success (Paperback)
Out of Print
In this companion to Attitude Is Everything, megasuccessful motivational speaker Keith Harrell gives you practicall, stepbystep guidance on putting a good attitude to work in order to get ahead in life.
Keith Harrell has taken his place among the motivational greats of the world. Regularly inspiring Fortune 500 companies with a 100 percent satisfaction rate, his message is simple yet powerful: attitude, whether positive or negative, has the power to impact on an organization's or individual's success.
Based on his successful Attitude Is Everything, this workbook is the essential ?wto?uide to transforming Harrell's strategies into success. In a series of clear stepbystep exercises and instructions, Harrell teaches readers techniques for maintaining a powerful positive attitude in order to get ahead in life.
About the Author
Keith Harrell, known as America's Attitude Coach, is the author of several books including the bestselling Attitude Is Everything. Keith is known across corporate America for his energetic, innovative presentations on how to be a leader in your workplace. Formerly a top training instructor at IBM, Keith is now an in-demand speaker whose clients include McDonalds, Microsoft, and American Express. He lives in Lakeland Ranch, Florida.