- Book Groups
- Classes & Trips
- Offsite Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Winter Classes
- "What's Love Got To Do With It?": A History of Marriage
- Arthurian Women
- Bridging the Partisan Divide
- Cloaked Trajectory: Tracking the Modern Spy Novel
- Edith Wharton
- Expatriate Literature: Americans Abroad
- From Main Street to Lake Wobegon: Sinclair Lewis, Garrison Keillor, and Life in Small Town America
- In the Beginning: Get Your Novel/Story/Memoir Off to a Great Start!
- Inside The Best American Poetry 2013
- Knitting the New Lace
- Make Your Own Passover Haggadah with DipTwice
- Master Class: Memoir Manuscript Workshop
- Memoir Writing Workshop (Mixed Level)
- Memoir Writing Workshop: Version 2.0
- Ralph Ellison: Invisible & Visible
- Shakespeare in Washington: Richard III and Henry IV, Part 1
- Text and Performance: Three Contemporary Plays
- The Poetry of Seamus Heaney
- Understanding Middle East Politics through Literature
- Workshop with NYT bestselling author Cara Black: We'll Always Have Paris...: Constructing an International Setting
- Writing and Rewriting Huck
- Winter Classes
- Book Printing
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
Prime Time Emeril: More TV Dinners From America's Favorite Chef (Hardcover)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
With more than 1,000 shows on the food television network, weekly appearances on Good Morning America, and guest spots with Rosie O'Donnell and Jay Leno, it seems that people can't get enough of Emeril Lagasse. Happily, here's Prime Time Emeril: More TV Dinners from America's Favorite Chef. It's another big helping of the food, the fun, and the man America has fallen in love with.
Now Emeril's fans can cook more of the dishes they've seen him prepare on prime time television -- more than 150 of them. They're easy to understand and simple to follow, and the results are foolproof and pure Emeril.
Each chapter of Prime Time Emeril is filled with recipes, techniques, and tips to help you re-create Emeril's unique New American style of cooking right in your own home. These recipes feature his kicked-up favorites, including Chicken Drumettes with Blue Cheese Sauce and Emerilized Barbecued Oysters with Rosemary Biscuits. There are new twists on Louisiana classics, including gumbo, jambalaya, and beignets.
From his hometown of Fall River, Massachusetts, Emeril shares the food he loved best as a kid -- recipes such as Hilda's Stewed Chicken, Madeira-Braised Short Ribs, and Lobster Portuguese-Style.
Re-create Emeril's amazing appetizers, including Spicy Duck Empanadas with Cilantro Cream or Singing Shrimp. How about a big bowl of steaming Monkfish Chowder or Rabbit, Andouille, and Wild Mushroom Gumbo? Kick it up more than a few notches with Mardi Gras Jambalaya, Tuna of Love, or Bamburgers. And Emeril has never been shy about dessert. Whip up one of his creations, such as Pumpkin Cheesecake, Cherry and White Chocolate Bread Pudding, or Mr. Lou's Chocolate Praline Pie.
So pick up this book and pick up a pan. You're ready for some prime time cooking with Prime Time Emeril.
About the Author
Emeril Lagasse is a chef, restaurateur, and author of seventeen bestselling cookbooks, including his most recent book, Farm to Fork: Cooking Local, Cooking Fresh, and Emeril's New New Orleans Cooking, which introduced his creative take on Creole cuisine. He is the proprietor of thirteen award-winning restaurants across the country. He is the host of The Originals with Emeril and Fresh Food Fast, both appearing on the Cooking Channel. He is currently in his fourteenth year as the food correspondent for ABC's Good Morning America. In 2002, Emeril established the Emeril Lagasse Foundation to support children's educational programs that inspire and mentor young people through the culinary arts and promote nutrition and healthy eating.