- Multimedia Archive
- Classes & Trips
- Book Groups
- Supported Events
- Bulk Book Sales
- Children & Teens
- Classes & Trips
- Writing Workshops
- Be Your Own Editor: How to Edit Your Own Work
- Grab the Reader at Go
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! A
- In the Beginning: Get Your Manuscript Off to a Great Start! B
- Memoir Writing: Possible Moral, Ethical & Legal Issues
- Mixed Level Memoir Writing Workshop
- Right Brain Writing
- Writing for Middle Grade & Young Adult
- Politics & Place
- Close Reads: Classics & Contemporary
- Fiction & Form
- Gifts, CDs, & DVDs
- Membership & Community
- District Lines
- Local Restaurants
- Modern Times Coffeehouse
- DC Blogs
- Literary Organizations
- Support a Local School or Literacy Organization
- School Book Fairs & Partnership Fridays
- About Us
The Secret Life of a Submissive (Paperback)
Not currently in the store – Usually ships in 1-5 days
THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER
Sarah K has a secret.
By day she s a writer and level-headed single mother; by night she s a submissive, living a real-life Fifty Shades of Grey that is thrilling beyond her wildest dreams.
But this is no fantasy: Sarah s story is all true.
Daring, evocative and thrilling, but told with wit and honesty, this is an explosive account of life as a submissive, and of a secret world in which only a few dare to play.
When Max comes into Sarah s life charming, handsome and deliciously brooding she can t resist. She surrenders to him in every way: he is a dominant, and Sarah becomes his submissive, yielding her body to his every desire.
But as Sarah pushes her mind and body to its limits performing acts E.L. James would blush at she begins to realise that she s in too deep. Pleasure and pain have become her world; she s addicted to the adrenalin, to the sensation and to Max himself.
Now she s in serious danger of giving in to the ultimate temptation: falling in love "